Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blog party!!

Well, there's always something new to me in the blog world! A Blog Party!! Who would have thought?? I can't wait to see what it's all about! I saw prizes mentioned...that's all it took for me to take a peek inside!! Go check it out for yourself...just click on the Ultimate Blog Party 2009 button to the right. Have fun and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Julie Donahue said...

Thanks for inviting me in! let me return the favor and invite you to my party!

auntrene said...

Hi, I am out party bopping, different than hopping cause I am old.. hehehe 46. I have visited so many blogs that I am not even sure what mine looks like anymore. Hmmm seems like there was pink and green involved but no good looking pancakes, they look Yummy. I love pancakes for supper, so bring them on.
This is my first Blog party because I am a new blogger feel free to stop by my blog leave a comment for a chance to win the Surprise Door Prize giveaway.
auntrene.blogspot.com
Have Fun!