Gorgeous! They make such a cute couple and the background is unbelievable! I'm so happy for you all!Leah
I love beach weddings. Keesha is a beautiful bride.
So Beautiful!!!!!!
Love the pictures! Reminds me of my wedding in Jamaica. So happy for Keesha and Brad. Congrats!
I have went to school with Keesha and Mika sice kindergarten, and I have never seen such beautiful brides..... Congratulations to the newest bride I hope Keesha and Brads life are filled with happiness, and all the love that they deserve!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gorgeous! They make such a cute couple and the background is unbelievable! I'm so happy for you all!
Leah
I love beach weddings. Keesha is a beautiful bride.
So Beautiful!!!!!!
Love the pictures! Reminds me of my wedding in Jamaica. So happy for Keesha and Brad. Congrats!
I have went to school with Keesha and Mika sice kindergarten, and I have never seen such beautiful brides..... Congratulations to the newest bride I hope Keesha and Brads life are filled with happiness, and all the love that they deserve!!!!!
Post a Comment