The blog world...where do we begin? Oh what fun we'll have! Don't you agree Mom? I'll be the "techie" you can stick to the art! We may be in trouble if we decide to "trade" seats! As soon as I get to my Mom's house and get to her computer I'll post some pics of her amazing art work! I've been able to enjoy it all my life now...she's going to share with the rest of you! I hope you will love it as much as I do! Amazing things are about to begin! I can't wait to share with you...
Until tomorrow...
Amy
What are you reading?
7 years ago


4 comments:
WOW! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see what Karla has in store for us. It is about time that she start sharing her amazing gift with the rest of the world. Karlea, you truly are an amazing artist, person, mom and friend (and nana) not necessarily in that order. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
Love ya,
Misti
OK, I can't leave Amy out. Because I know this site wouldn't be happening without her. Amy, you are just as amazing as your mom. Keep sharing in your creativity and the two of you can't lose. You guys are great, now you just need to get the rest of the daughters inspired as well because they have that creative gene too.
Love ya,
Misti
Sister, yay for helping Mom out... She's more than amazing... but I don't want other people to have her cool stuff... her things are suppose to be exclusive to our family... so delete this site, thanks.
Okay, just kidding... Maybe Ellen will find her and we can go be on her show... that will make MY DAY! And she can be rich and famous!! Which will in turn make us rich and famous... okay, keep the site.
Love you
Amy, thanks for all the work you have done, even though it give me more work... you're my favorite, just kidding, I felt like I had to say that... Keesha is my favorite.
(Keesha is typing, obviously)
Mom
Post a Comment