Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tomorrow is here...

Well...I know I said "until tomorrow" but my tomorrow's run together sometimes!! Sorry Mom...bare with me! I always say...I work better under pressure. Mom just GETS THE JOB DONE so there isn't any pressure! I'm beginning to think I'm adopted! Remember we are new at this "blogging thing" so I'm sure the posts will get better and better! But for now I wanted to share a few of my Mom's creations...


Handmade beaded bracelets made from a loved ones old shirt!

Handmade Journal/Scrapbook...one of a kind! No 2 are exactly alike!
Artists are good at creating unique items...aren't they Mom!

How about a handmade stamp! Yes...she can do that too!


Personalized signs...Childs name~Family name~Married name~etc...

This is just a few samplings of what she can do! As soon as we get some more pictures I'll get them posted.

Have a wonderful weekend!



0 comments: