Friday, August 29, 2008

New fun things...

I know that there is more but for now I have a couple of new AWESOME things my Mom has created!! She's always thinking...what next!! I hope someday when I grow up I can be as talented as her! She brought me in a mirrored cross yesterday and modestly asked me if she could hang it in my shop to sell! I was a little disappointed because I was hoping it was for me. I thought for a minute...no, it wasn't my birthday yet...no, it wasn't Christmas...no, it wasn't ANYTHING! So why in the world would I think it was for me! Well, probably because my Mom just does things like that with NO strings attached! But this time...we had to put a price tag on it! I told her "sure" I'll try and sell it! Then I thought to myself...if I tell people it costs $1,000 nobody would want it and then I would get to keep it for myself! What a deal!! I think every person that has entered my Salon over the last 2 days has commented on the new cross hanging on the wall! It's the largest one she's made so several people have gone home to measure to see what wall it might fit on. Hopefully they won't find a wall large enough for it!! It is 21 1/2 x 38. It's Gorgeous! And the real price is $75.00. If you would like one just let me know!

Here is another one that she made for me a little while ago...

This one isn't for sale because it has my name on it! Mine for keeps! Thanks Mom!! But...good news...she can make you one with your name on it! Mine measures 11" x 24". So that gives you some idea of how big they can be depending on how long your name is. Again...only $35.00!

Hope everyone has a SAFE and FUN Labor Day weekend!

Amy

0 comments: